INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS (2016 - 2017)
1. S.Selva Nidhyananthan, R.Shantha Selva Kumari, & V.Shenbagalakshmi, “Assessment of Dysarthric speech using Elman Back Propagation network (recurrent network) for speech recognition” Indian Journal of Speech Technology, Vol.19, and issue 3, page no. 577- 583 DoI: 10.1007/510772-016_9349_1, July 2016.
2. R.Meena Prakash, & R.Shantha Selva Kumari, “Gaussian Mixture Model with the Inclusion of Spatial Factor and Pixel Re-labelling: Application to MR Brain Image Segmentation” International Journal of Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, DOI: 10.1007/s13369-016-2278-0, ISSN 1319-2085(Print)2191-4281(Online), August 2016.
3. W.Sylvia Lilly Jebarani, K.Janaki & R.Anupriya, “An Efficient Extreme Learning Machine based Intrusion Detection System” Global Research and Development Journal, page no. 297-301, August 2016.
4. J.Roscia Jeya Shiney & K.Nivetha, “Performance analysis of area spectral efficiency of Massive MIMO cellular system” Pakistan Journal of BioTechnology, page no. 76-80, August 2016.
5. A.Jasmine Xavier & R.Shantha Selva Kumari, “Modified Potential function for obstacle Avoidance in an unknown Environment” Asian Journal of Information Technology, DOI: 10.3923/ajit.2016.2191-2200, Vol.15, Issue 13, pp 2191-2200, August 2016.
6. S.Bama & D.Selvathi, “Discrete Tchebychef moment based machine learing method for the classification of disorder with ultrasound kidney images” International Journal of Biomedical Research, ISSN 0970-938X(P), Special issue S223-229, September 2016.
7. S.Selva Nidhyananthan R.Shantha Selva Kumari & T.Senthur Selvi, “Noise Robust speaker Identification using RASTA-MFCC Feature with Quadrilateral Filter Bank Structure” Wireless Personal Communications Journal, Vol.89, No.4, ISSN 0929-6212, DOI: 10.1007/311277_016_3530-3, pp 1-13,September 2016.
8. S.Selva Nidhyananthan , M.Pandi Muneeswari & A.J.Ashmi Grace, “Handling Impulsive Disturbances in Speech Recording using Filtering Techniques” International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol.9, Issue.No.8, pp 3497-3504,September 2016.
9. S. Selvendran, A. Sivanantharaja, S.Arivazhagan & M. Kannan “A Effect of alpha and Gaussian refractive index profiles on the design of highly nonlinear optical fibre for efficient nonlinear optical signal processing” Quantum Electronics, Vol.46, Issue.No.9, pp 829 - 838,September 2016.
10. M.N.Sumaiya & R.Shantha Selva Kumari “Comparative study of statistical Modeling of Wavelet coefficients for SAR image despeckling” International Journal of Wavelets Multi resolution and information processing, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S0219691317500035 ,October 2016.
11. S.Selva Nidhyananthan, T.Punithapandeeswari, & R.Shantha Selva Kumari “An Efficient Assessment Methodology for the Diagnosis of Neurological Disorders from the Uttered Speech Signal” Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, ISSN 2249-7315, DOI : 10.5958/2249-7315.2016.01022.4, Vol. 6, No. 10, pp. 404-420, October 2016.
12. M.N.Sumaiya & R.Shantha Selva Kumari “Logarithmic Mean Based thresholding for SAR image change detection” IEEE Geoscience and Remote sensing letters, ISSN 2249-7315, ISSN -1545-598X, Vol.13, No.11, PP.1726-1728, November 2016.
13. S.Priyadarshini & D.Selvathi “Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics” IEEE Geoscience and Remote sensing letters, DOI: 10.1166/jmihi.2016.1847, Vol.6, No.7, PP.1553-1558, November 2016.
14. S.Thayammal & D.Selvathi “Performance Analysis of Wavelets on Multispectral Band Compression” Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, DOI: 10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2016.2998-3009, ISSN 1990-9233, Vol.24, No.9, PP.2998-3009, November 2016.
15. D.Selvathi & S.Priyadarshini “Automatic segmentation of liver tumor in CT images using spatial FCM and Unified level set method” IIOAB journal, ISSN 0976-3104, Vol.7, No.11, PP.171-177, December 2016.
16. C.John Moses & D.Selvathi “An area efficient first order polynomial convolution interpolation for visual communication systems” IIOAB journal, ISSN 0976-3104, Vol.7, No.11, PP.186-193, December 2016.
17. D.Selvathi & S.Bama “Phase based distance regularized level set for the segmentation of ultrasound kidney images” Pattern Recognition letters-Elsevier, ISSN 0167-8655, https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.patrec.2016.12.002, December 2016.
18. NB.Prakash & D.Selvathi “An efficient approach for detecting exudates in diabetic retinopathy images” Biomedical Research, ISSN 0976-938X, PP.5414-5418, December 2016.
19. K.Gopalakrishnan, P.T.Vanathi & R.Abinaya, “Texture classification using Shearlet Transform Energy features” Journal of Communication in Computer and Information Science, ISSN 1865-093, CSI 2016, Vol. CCIS679, PP.3-13, December 2016.
20. D.Selvathi & R.Deiva Nayagam, “FPGA implementation of on chip ANN for breast cancer diagnosis” International Journal of Intelligent Decision Technologies, DOI: 10.3233/IDT-160261, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 341-352, December 2016.
21. D.Selvathi & T.Emala, “MRI brain pattern analysis for detection of Alzheimer’s disease using random forest classifier” International Journal of Intelligent Decision Technologies, DOI: 10.3233/IDT-160260, ISSN 1872-4971(P), ISSN 1875-8843(E), vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 331-340, December 2016.
22. R.Meena Prakash & R.Shantha Selva Kumari, “Spatial Fuzzy C Means and expectation Maximization algorithm with bias correction for segmentation of MR Brain Images” Journal of Medical Systems, Springer, DOI:10.1007/610916-016-06627, January 2017.
23. K.Kavitha & Shanmuga Priya Rajan, “Design of Rounded Bowtie Antenna for Indoor Applications” International Journal of Science and Research, Vol.5, Issue.11, PP.1151-1154, ISSN: 2319-7064, January 2017.
24. M.N.Sumaiya & R.ShanthaSelvaKumari, “Gabor filter based change detection in SAR images by Ki Threshold” Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron optics, Vol.130, PP.114-122, February 2017.
25. S.Arivazhagan, R.AhilaPriyadharshini, L.Sangeetha, “Automatic Target Recognition in SAR images using Quaternion Wavelet Transform and Principal Component Analysis” International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics, Vol.3,No.3, pp.314-334, March 2017.
26. J.Senthil Kumar, E.Sweetline Sylvia, C.Srijayasri & G.Sharmila, “Task Co-Ordination and Control Between Swarm of Robots for Assisting Farmers” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vol. 6, Issue 3,pp.183-187, March 2017.
27. K.Gopalakrishnan, M.ShanmugaSundari & SS.Sheela “Autonomous Robot for Identification of Soil Parameters and Collecting Scrap” International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engg. Technology, Vol.5, pp. 681-685, March 2017.
28. G.Sivasankar, S.Preethi, & T.Avudaipriya “Autonomous Concierge Robot” International Journal of Engineering Research &Technology, Vol.6, Issue. 3,pp.433-437, March 2017.
29. S.Sridhar Raj, A.P.Abirami, A.Akashni “Enhanced Memory Reliability for Correcting Cell Upsets with Reduced Redundancy, International Journal of Emerging Technology in Computer Science and Electronics, Vol.24, Issue.2, ISSN:0976-1353. pp.1-7, March 2017.
30. A.Muthukumar, N.Sivasankari, B.Aravindhan & K.SuriyaKumar “Smart Security System with Remote Authentication”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, Vol-3, Issue-3, pp. 942-946, March 2017.
31. S.Keerthana, K.Mohanarangan,& S.MohammedAsiq “Spectrum Sensing and Error Rate Analysis by Cognitive Radio Users using Welch’s Power Spectral for High Data Rate Applications”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science &Engineering Technology, Vol.5, issue 3,issue No.2321-9653, pp.639-643, March 2017.
32. M.AartiMeena ,T.Uthra&M.Ilakiya published a paper titled “Depiction and Expansion of Hand Gesture Realization system for speech and hearing impaired people” in the SSRG – International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (SSRG-IJECE) – Part 2 - pp.119-123 , ISSN No.: 2348-8549, March 2017.
33. S.Arivazhagan, W.Sylvia Lilly Jebarani, S.Veerakalyani & S.DeivaAbinaya “Locally Applied Mixed Chaotic Maps based Encryption for High Cryptosecrecy”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol.6, Issue.No.04, pp-1059-1066, April 2017.
34. N.B.Prakash & D.Selvathi “An efficient detection Systm for screening Glaucoma in Retinal Images”, Biomedical & Pharmacology Journal, Vol. 10, Issue.No.1,ISSN No.: 0974-6242 pp.459-465, April 2017.
35. W.Sylvia Lilly Jebarani, Jananippriya.J & Bhuvaneswari, “Contrast Enhancement of Underwater Hazed Images Captures Under Challenging Scenes”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol.6, Issue:4, pp.273-276 April 2017.
36. B.Vijayakumari, S.Priyadharshini & M.Pasumai, “Energy Efficient Streetlight Supervising & Control System”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Vol.5, Issue.No.4, April 2017.
37. A. Kamaraj, A. Daisy Parimalah & V. Priyadharshini, “Realization of Vedic sutras for multiplication in Verilog”, SSRG International Journal of VLSI & Signal Processing (SSRG-IJVSP), Vol.4, Issue.No.2, April 2017
38. G.Sivasankar, B.Durgalakshmi & K.Seyatha, “Autonomous Trash Collecting Robot”0020”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Vol.6, Issue.No.4, pp.162-165, April 2017.
39. R.Mercy Kingsta, B.Geerthana & C.Nandhini, “Performance Analysis of Hybrid Optical Amplifiers for Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research, Vol.4, Issue. No.4, , ISSN No.: 2393-8374.pp.118-121, April 2017.
40. J.Dani Reagan Vivek, R.GokulPrashanth & B.GaneshPrabhu, “Smart Transportation System”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Vol.3, Issue.No.4, , ISSN: 2454-1362 pp.1855-1858, April 2017.
41. R.VarunPrakash, KarthigaiPriya & Umamaheswari, “Autonomous Robot for Campus Navigation using Embedded System for Guiding Strangers”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics & Communication, Vol.6, Issue.No.4, pp.209-212, April 2017.
42. S.VijayGokul, G.SubashriMeenakshi & S.Mangaiyarkarasi “Visual Cryptography for Light Encryption Scheme Using LED Based On Halftoning Algorithm”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Vol.5, Issue.No.4,ISSN: 2321-9653 pp.93-97, April 2017.
43. D.Selvathi & A.AarthyPoornila “Breast Cancer Detectionin Mammogram Images using Deep Learning Technique” International Journal of Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.25, Issue.No.2, ISSN No.:1900-923, http://doi.org/10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2017.417.426, pp.417-426 May 2017,
44. G.Indumathi, V.P.M.B. Aarthi@Ananthakirupa &; M. Ramesh published a paper titled “An Efficient implementation of Novel Paillier Encryption with Polar encoder for 5G Systems in VLSI”, in the International Journal of of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Elsevier,. http://doi.org/10.1016/jcompeleceng.2017.04.026, May 2017.
45. P.Palniladevi, R.Saravanan & C.Sivamurugan “Log-periodic Fractal Structure for Radar Application” International Journal of Science and Innovative Engg. & Technology, Vol.1, ISBN 978-81-904760-9-6, May 2017.