INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS (2015 - 2016)
1. S.Anand & S.Gokula Janani, “Analysis of Enhancement Algorithm for Non-Uniform Illumination Images” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.10, No.55, ISSN 0973-4562, (2015).
2. S.Selva Nidhyananthan, R.Shantha Selvakumari, M.Pradeepa & V.Mathangi Mathi Vathana, “A New Framework for Multichannel Speech Source Seperation and Speaker Recognition” International Journal of World Applied Sciences, ISSN: 18184952, pp.777-783 (2015).
3. S.Arivazhagan, R. Newlin Shebiah, J.Salome Magdalene & G. Sushmitha, “Railway Track Derailment Inspection System using Segmentation based Fractal Texture Analysis” ICTACT Journal on Image and Video Processing, Vol.10, No.55, ISSN: 0976-9102 (Online), pp.1060-1065 August 2015.
4. R.Shantha Selva Kumari & R.Sangeetha, “Conversion of English Text-to-Speech (TTS) Using Indian Speech Signal” International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, Vol.4, No.8, pp: 447-450, August 2015.
5. D.Selvathi & M.S.Steffi, “Multifractal Feature based Abnormal Tissues Segmentation in Brain MRI using Modified Adaboost Classifier” International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics, Vol.7, No.4, pp.406-414, (2015).
6. S.Arivazhagan, W.Sylvia Lilly Jebarani & S.Keerthinathan, “Extended Adaptive Pixel Pair Matching for Data Hiding in Medical Images Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, Vol.29, pp.877-883, September 2015.
7. S.Maria Seraphin Sujitha, D.Selvathi & B.T.Deepika, “Remote Sensing Image Fusion using Sparse Coding with Neural Network Approach” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.10, No.59, pp.503-510, (2015).
8. S.Maria Seraphin Sujitha & D.Selvathi, “Fusion of Panchromatic and Multispectral Images using NSCT and FFT based Spectral Histogram” International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A : Basics, Vol.28, No.10, pp.108-115, October 2015.
9. S.Arivazhagan & R.Ahila Priyadharshini, “Generic visual categorization using composite Gabor and moment features” Optik International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Vol.126, No.21, pp.2912-2916 (2015).
10.V.R.S.Mani & S.Arivazhagan, “Fusion of Remote Sensing Images” Journal of Geological Society of India, Vol.86, No.6, pp.726-732, December 2015.
11.S.Anand & S.Gayathri, “Mammogram image enhancement by two-stage adaptive Histogram equalization” Optik International Journal of Light and Electron Optics, Vol.126, No.21, pp. 3150–3152 (2015).
12.S.Arivazhagan, K. Kavitha, & I.Kanaga Sangeetha, “Hyperspectral Image Classification Using Support Vector Machine in Ridgelet Domain” National Academy Science Letters, Vol.38, No.6, pp.475-478, December 2015.
13.R.Shantha Selva Kumari & P. Induja, “Wavelet Based Classification of Finger Movements Using EEG Signals” International Journal of Computer Science and Network (IJCSN), Vol.4, No.6, pp: 903-910, December 2015.
14.R.Shantha Selva Kumari & S.Viji, “Cued Click Points Password Authentication using Picture Grids” International Journal of Computer Science and Network (IJCSN), Vol.4, No.6, pp: 911-917, December 2015.
15.S.Maria Seraphin Sujitha & D.Selvathi, “Adaptive Hybrid Pan sharpening algorithm for improving spatial quality of satellite images” Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol.9, No.36, pp.286-294, ISSN: 1991-8178, December 2015.
16.S.Manjula & D.Selvathi, “Design and Optimization of Ultra Low Power Low Noise Amplifier using Particle Swarm Optimization” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.8, No.36, December 2015.
17.R.Shantha Selva Kumari, S.Selva Nidhyananthan & M Prasad, “Secure Speaker Recognition using BGN Cryptosystem with Prime Order Bilinear Group” International Journal of Information Security and Privacy, pp 1-19, December 2015.
18.R.Shantha Selva Kumari, A.Chithra & M.Balkis Devi, “Efficient 2-level Energy Heterogeneity Clustering Protocols for Wireless Sensor Network” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.9, No.8, February 2016.
19.A.Kamaraj, P.Marichamy, S.Karthika Devi, Nagalakshmi@Subraja, “Design and Implementation of Adders using Novel Reversible Gates in Quantum Cellular Automata” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.9, No.8, February 2016.
20.D.Selvathi & K.Rukmani, “Miniaturized Short range UWB / ISM Band Antennas for Neural Recording System” International Journal of Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol.9, No.17, pp. 128-135, March 2016.
21.D.Selvathi & X.Sherin, “Design and Parametric Analysis of UWB Mono Core Antenna for WBAN” International Journal of Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol.9, No.17, pp. 108-115, March 2016.
22.C.John Moses & D.Selvathi, “A Survey on Non Adaptive Image Interpolation Algorithms based on Quantitative Measures” International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, Vol.7, No.1, pp.521-526, March 2016.
23.M.N.Sumaiya & R.Shantha SelvaKumari, “SAR image despeckling using heavy-tailed Burr distribution” International Journal of Signal, Image and Video Processing, DOI: 10.1007/11760-016-0890-9, pp. 1 - 7, April 2016.
24.D.Selvathi & S.Manjula, “Design of Low Power CMOS LC VCO for Direct Conversion Transceiver” Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Vol. 24, No.2, pp.3263-3273, April 2016.
25.D.Selvathi & C.John Moses, “A Survey on Adaptive Image Interpolation based on Quantitative Measures” International Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities Vol. 6, No.4, pp.341-360, April 2016.
26.G.Indumathi, V.P.M.B.Aarthi @ Ananthakirupa & M.Ramesh, “Architectural Design of 32 bit Polar Encoder” International Journal of Circuits and Systems, Scientific Research, April 2016.
27.T.Sabapathi & P.R.Lavanya, “Harvesting Solar Energy using LED Array” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol.5, Issue 4, pp.3073-3079, April 2016.
28.T.Sabapathi & V.Gnanalakshmi, “Mitigation of Kerr Nonlinearity by Setting Optimum Dispersion Value and Unequal Spacing” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol.5, Issue 4, pp.3041-3048, April 2016.
29.C.Kalyana Sundaram & R.Pavithra Guru, “OTG Module for High Speed Transmission” International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, Vol.5, Issue 4, pp. 180 - 183, April 2016.
30.S.Arivazhagan, R.Ahila Priyadharshini & K.Uma Haimavathi, “Analysis of Cognitive Radio Network and Counter Measures” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol.5, Issue 5, May 2016.
31.R.Meena Prakash & R.Shantha Selva Kumari, “Fast Anisotropic Filter based EM with Spatial Information for Segmentation of Noisy Images” International Journal of Institute of Integrative Omics and Applied Biotechnology (IIOAB), Vol. 7, No.3, pp.66-76, May 2016.
32.G.Indumathi & M.Indradevi, “Massive MIMO Channel Estimation” International Journal & Engg. And Research Applications, Volume 6, Issue 5, pp. 52-56, May 2016.
33.S.Anand & J.Josephine Pon Gloria, “RF MEMS Based Reconfigurable Rectangular Slotted Self Similar Antenna” Circuits and Systems, Vol. 7, pp. 859-876, May 2016.
34.M.Arun, P.Monika & G.Lavanya, “Rasberry Pi Controlled Smart e-Notice Board using Arduino” International Journal of Computing and Technology, Vol. 7, pp. 859-876, May 2016.
35.R.Meena Prakash & R. Shantha Selva Kumari, “Fuzzy C Means Integrated With Spatial Information and Contrast Enhancement for Segmentation of MR Brain Images” International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology, Vol. 26, No.2, pp.116-123, June 2016.
36.R. Shantha Selva Kumari & S.Viji, “Decentralized Algorithm for Transmit Power Minimization of Multicell MIMO Cognitive Radio Networks” International Journal of Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, pp. 425-431, DOI: 10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2016.24.S1.18, June 2016.
37.D.Selvathi & S.Thayammal, “Edge preserved Multispectral Image compression using extended shearlet Transform” The Computer Journal, June 2016.
38.D.Selvathi & C.Sujatha, “FPGA implementation of Road Network Extraction using Morphological operator” Image Analysis and Stereology, Vol. 35, Issue : 2, pp.93-103, June 2016.
39.G.Indumathi & S.Sathyakala, “FPGA based ECC for LAN Security” EIJO Journal of Engg., Technology and Innovative Research, Volume 1-1, Issue 2, pp. 09-18, June 2016.